9 Nisan 2010 Cuma

Wonky Phone Cozy














I've been using my courdory bag to go to the laundr-o-mat and grocery store. I have a brand new fancy phone, and I feel like protecting it. There was a perfect little project in the Stitch 'n' Bitch book!
It was also an excuse to knit some stripes! My favorite! I didn't actually follow the pattern. It's only an accident that my stripe repeat wrapped around the phone exactly.
Here is the inside before I folded it to seam up the sides. You can see from the front and interior stripes that my tension is all over the place. See how the one pink stripe looks super fat and the others look super skinny? They are all just one row tall.
I didn't want to use a button, because I have visions of it cracking the face of my phone. It slips in the slit easily and still won't come out once it's in, so the button is unnecessary. I had no patience with the seaming. I steamrolled through it.
And it shows. :)

It's great, though, because it protects my phone and it's very textured. I can stick my hand in my bag and instantly find my phone without fumbling around.
http://www.futuregirl.com/craft_blog/2010/3/wonky-phone-cozy.aspx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder